Sunday, September 26, 2010

Is it Halloween yet?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not in any big rush for Halloween to get here....I have way too much to do before then! I have a lot of Halloween-themed treat ideas floating around in my head...and treats that I've seen on other people's sites that I really want to try...but there's only so much time in a day. Luckily this weekend I was able to carve out some time for a few of these side projects.

I posted my first official treat making tutorial for the Ogre Toes I created this week. You can access the original post here: Ogre Toes!



As you can tell, I was kind of on a green-monster-theme this week because my next two treats feature Frankenstein himself!

The first are some Frankenface Marshmallow Pops...the shape of marshmallows is absolutely perfect for this project. They become about 10-times more adorable just by putting them on a stick...I don't know why but it's true...anything on a stick is automatically better!



This last treat was inspired by a recent post on the Living Locurto blog with an adorable Owl Smores tutorial. So these are my Frankenface Smores...can't you just eat him up? Well I actually did.



The rest of my week was spent baking all the cupcakes for my Cupcake of the Month Club Members. The flavor this month was Spiced Apple Cupcakes topped with Caramel Buttercream Frosting. They were good....and by good, I mean....GOOD! I just love Fall flavors and nothing says Fall more than a Caramel Apple ;)



That's all for now...till next week!
~Audrey

3 comments: