Sunday, June 5, 2011

TRACTOR Time!

Many of you know today was my son Dane's 3rd Birthday Party...the theme was Vintage Tractorcade!

I'll share full party details at a later date...because let me tell you...I'm BEAT! To sum up...the party was great...tons of friends and family and WILD kiddos everywhere...Dane had an absolute BLAST!

Photo by KV Photography!


I won't leave you completely in the dark though....I HAVE to share these extra special Cake Pops I made for the party! The idea literally just occurred to me last night (in the wee hours...that's when a lot of my best creating seems to happen ;)

I had some of the most adorable Pinwheels from Twirlie Whirlies for the party...mini-pinwheels...and the sticks just happen to be the same size as Cake Pop sticks...are you seeing a lightbulb here!?!? LOL!

So here they are....Pinwheel Cake Pops!

Pinwheels by Twirlie Whirlies; Cake Pops by Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats!

Super cool rustic Cake Stand available at Cross Creek Antiques!


That's all for now! ;)
~Audrey

17 comments:

  1. Love! Stopping by from I heart naptime and I had to pin these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! You seriously make the most adorable treats! I wish I lived closer so I could taste them allllllll :-)

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEE the pinwheel cake pops. Love having them turned upside down like that. Perfect for 4th of july!!

    Would love if you would link up with us at Creative Creation Tuesday. We would love others to see your project too. Can be found here at Nothing But Country.

    Happy Creating! Thanks for sharing your great project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so creative! My Grandaughter would flip over them! Thank!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! There’s nothing better with a sweet treat that turns into a fun activity after it’s eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on TGC. I love your blog! These are so cute, I'd love for you to link up to my Sweet Treats Party tomorrow. Hope to see you there :)
    Ashton
    www.somethingswanky.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! perfect for flag day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, how fun are those?? So cute!
    Would love for you to link this to my summer long link party! I'll be looking for features...

    "Life's a Picnic!" party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your adorable blog and I love it!! As a Momma of three little boys who LOVES boy party themes, I can't wait to see your son's tractor party pictures! My son's Red Scooter Party was just featured on Hostess With the Mostess last week... I'm still pinching myself!
    I'm your newest follower!
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now those are my kind of cake pops! I suck at the ones on the stick. They crumble, slide, fall off. Oh it's horrible. These turned out so very cute! Please come link to my party this weekend =) http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/06/vip-party-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool and perfect for the 4th of July festivities. I'd like to invite you to share on A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    http://www.wellseasonedlife.com/2011/06/sweet-indulgences-sunday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking up at Nothing But Country

    We featured you this week on the blog for your submission. :) Stop by when you can to check it out.

    Have a great week.

    We have a new link up as well.

    Kindest-

    Mary Beth - Nothing But Country

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this - I'm doing a tractor party for my son's 3rd birthday this fall and had already planned on using pinwheels as part of the decor so these will be perfect! Can't wait to see your post about the party once you are able to post it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Audrey - What an adorable idea. The pinwheels are super cute - especially on the cake pops! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase Party. I am a little behind commenting - but I have featured this Monday. Hope you are having a wonderful week ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete