Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fluffernutter WONDER Cupcakes!

I thought that this weekend would be the perfect time to take a crack at the June Cupcake of the Month Club flavor...Fluffernutter Wonder Cupcakes! My husband and my Dad are both BIG peanut butter fans, and since we were all getting together to celebrate Father's Day...dessert was decided!


Fluffernutter Wonder Cupcakes!

This flavor was the winning suggestion from my Name That CUPCAKE Contest! YOUR votes decided what flavor I would be making...and let me tell you...you all did a great job! This is one of my absolute FAVORITE flavors TO-DATE! I should also mention that 4 of my best Taste Testers agreed...so I think it's safe to say that the cuppies were a hit ;)

I started with a rich Peanut Butter Cupcake, topped with a small circle of chocolate syrup, covered the syrup with the most amazing (if I do say so myself) Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting and finished with a small piece of homemade Peanut Brittle. I'll give you a minute to let that sink in.....goodness...I'm getting all worked-up just describing them!

It's time for a Close-up....ahhhhh!
  Because I make a business out of selling these delectable treats...I don't usually share my recipes...but...I'm going to make a bit of an exception (sort-of!) I'm a big fan of short-cuts and have the best Microwave Peanut Brittle recipe that I HAVE to share with you all! So...if you want to take-a-whack at making your own Fluffernutter Wonders, find a good PB Cuppie recipe, concoct some type of Marshmallowy topping...and then make this SUPER easy and SUPER delish brittle...in about 15 minutes!

 Microwave Peanut Brittle

Ingredients


1 cup white sugar

1/2 cup light corn syrup

1 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts

1 Tablespoon butter

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 teaspoon baking soda


Directions
Line a cookie sheet with Parchment or Wax Paper. Mix the sugar, corn syrup and peanuts in a large glass bowl. Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes; mixture will be bubbly and peanuts should be browned. Stir in butter and vanilla; microwave 2-3 minutes more. Remove mixture from microwave, add baking soda. Mix quickly; pour onto lined cookie sheet. Cool completely, break into pieces and ENJOY!

Happy Baking everyone!!!
~Audrey

 

 



 


14 comments:

  1. You had me at "fluffernutter"! I love the garnish of peanut brittle. Following you now. Found you @ C.R.A.F.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Patricia. You had me too at fluffernutter LOL This is great.


    Would love to invite you to join our party at - Nothing But Country Hope to see you there. :)

    --Mary Beth @ Nothing But Country

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look AMAZING! We found your blog through a linky party and are your newest followers! We would love for you to follow us, too! We have an awesome giveaway going on right now. Come check us out!

    www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcakes are awesome! I would love it if you came over and linked up to Cast Party Wednesday. I have a great collection of recipes going and yours would be a PERFECT addition! http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recipe! I came to visit because I saw "fluff" but you got me with "microwave"! Definitely going to try making the brittle one day...

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound delicious. Microwave Peanut Brittle - oh I am definitely trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for link up! These look so great!!
    Ashton
    www.somethingswanky.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. how sweet they look delicious what a treat come see what we shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely gorgeous! I love the brittle! I'd like to invite you to share your recipe on A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    http://www.wellseasonedlife.com/2011/06/sweet-indulgences-sunday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Please share your recipe at Muffin and Cupcake Monday. Our followers will love it! Thanks!

    http://www.talkingdollarsandcents.net/muffin-monday-maple-brown-sugar-and-applesauce-muffins

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe with us at Cast Party Wednesday. I hope you come back and visit us tomorrow.
    Thanks again.
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks soooo good. I would love it if you stopped by tomorrow for "Turning the Table Thursday" to share some of your recipes. (link opens at midnight EST on Weds)

    Thanks,

    Wendy
    Around My Family Table

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look absolutely fantastic! Just the word "fluffernutter" makes my mouth water! I have to give these beauties a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look seriously so good! Thank you so much for linking up- we are featuring you on our blog tomorrow!! Feel free to stop by and grab a button! Have a great weekend!
    Camille @
    sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete