Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Peanut Butter Jelly TIME!

I've wanted to make Peanut Butter Jelly Cupcakes for seriously 5 years now! Why-OH-WHY did it take me SO long? I have NO good reason, but I FINALLY got around to making some this week to take to Brickside Cafe.

Let me introduce you to my PEANUT BUTTER JELLY SURPRISE CUPCAKES!


It's a Peanut Butter Cupcake with Grape Jelly filling....the SURPRISE is the Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting ;) I make Peanut Butter Jelly Surprise Sandwiches for the kiddos sometimes and sneak a little Marshmallow Creme in the middle, so it only made sense to incorporate that into the cupcake.



These are one of my newest FAVES....I think I say that every time I make a new flavor....but in my defense...I MEAN it EVERY time - LOL!

~Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Oh my those look good! You can't go wrong with a peanut butter cupcake. :)

    ReplyDelete