Monday, January 14, 2013

Things I Should Already Be Doing

I'd like to invite you all to follow my NEW blog: Things I Should Already Be Doing! I like to connect as many ways as possible and hope that you might pop over and give me a visit :)

I started the new blog as a way to document and track the progress I'm making toward several significant goals I've set for myself this year.
 
It's not special, or pretty...but it will be honest...maybe make you think a little...or laugh...depending on the day.
 

 I have a lot of BIG plans for 2013. Mostly, it all boils down to me really getting it together and doing the things I should ALREADY be doing.

Sounds simple right? Yet every year I make resolutions, set goals and they always (ALWAYS) seem to revolve around the things that other people just DO as part of their day-to-day existence. Cooking, cleaning, taking care of myself and keeping the family happy and content. Most days I can manage one or two of those things...but never ALL of them...especially not on the same day!

So I'm taking a different approach this year. I'm going to really KEEP TRACK of what I'm doing (or more often not-doing), on a daily basis. See what works, what motivates me, what "sticks" and just keep plugging away. This blog is going to be a big part of that process. I'm putting it all out there. It's not going to be pretty (literally and figuratively...I have no design talents so this is going to be bare bones ya'll!)
  


I debated on whether or not I should make it "public" or just keep it personal. Clearly, I like sharing :) I've found SO much inspiration and support online in past ventures, I'm opening myself up in the hopes that you will all come along with me.

You can find me on Facebook HERE.


Thanks to all of you for your continued support!
~Audrey





No comments:

Post a Comment