Sunday, November 14, 2010

Giving Thanks...

It isn't hard for me to come up with many, many things to be thankful for if I'm sitting back and taking stock. With two small children in the house, most days I'm thankful to make it through with my sense of humor and good faith in tact.


One of the things that I'm most thankful for is the time I get to spend in the kitchen baking with my Grandma Deanna.


My Grandma taught me how to make Kringla Cookies when I was old enough to help roll the dough. I remember making those cookies and feeling like I was helping create something really special. I was right....the memories we created in the kitchen are some of my favorite childhood moments....and that is where my love of baking and giving goodies as gifts started. Every year at Thanksgiving my Grandma would make a "double-double" batch of Kringla dough and we would spend all day baking. After the cookies were finished and divided we would share them with friends and family.


In honor of this tradition, and as a THANK-YOU to all my customers and followers I'm offering a special this month on Kringla Cookies!


For those of you who have never experienced a Kringla,
they are a Norwegian Pastry. They are simple, sweet, and impossible to resist!
I use my Great Grandma Viv’s recipe as taught to me by Grandma Deanna herself!

Sweet Cheeks November KRINGLA Special!
1 Doz Kringla Cookies for $15
1/2 Doz Kringla Cookies for $8
 
I’ll be taking preorders for Kringla Cookies until November 19th!
The cookies will be ready for pick-up by November 24th….just in time for Thanksgiving!


I also wanted to share a few images of the BEYOND adorable Milk and Cookies themed Birthday Party I got to create for last weekend. I already posted pictures of the Cookie Monster Cake Pops, but I can't help but share these additional images.

The party pictures are amazing...they really thought of every detail and I'm just excited that I got to be a small part of the festivities!





 All party images courtesy of Kenzi Photography.

~Audrey

4 comments:

  1. OMG, your work is so beautiful - I think I've found another new fave blog! I have followed your blog:) I love the parties, and all the photos are so great on your blog, your photographer is fab- it's all I've looked at - I'd better go back and actually read it! You may like to check out the Children's Party Network (www.childrenspartynetwork.com/). Well, you can visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/. I'll visit you lots. All the best with the business, I'll go find you on facebook, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is amazing!! The entire table look great AND yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I want to share information about the Mobile app development company. Appconsultio stands as your steadfast and expert ally in the realm of mobile application development and ongoing maintenance. Our services not only trim down the investment costs associated with technical support but also ensure a seamless operation of your apps, free from bugs and equipped with timely upgrades for end-users.

    ReplyDelete